Monday, May 17, 2010

Thug, journeyman, contender, champion ...Owner.

Hi there. I am The Stepdaddy, retired pro wrestler. You may remember me from my title reign as BPW Champion for most of 2009. As I am sure you've already heard I am also the new owner of Battleground Pro Wrestling. Yep, it's official.

Your eyebrows just popped up. Yeah they did, I saw them. You're thinking "No! I love BPW! The shows have been great! The wrestlers are awesome, and now they gave it to that dashingly handsome hillbilly and he's gonna change everything!"

Relax Charlie, nothing's really changing. The shows have been great the last few months and they will continue to knock your socks off. The bookers are behind the scenes making matches. Our good guy wrestlers are training hard and our bad guys are busy being jerks. Everything's copasetic.

Battleground Pro Wrestling was moving in a great direction before I signed the papers, it'll be an even better company in the months and years ahead. Trust me, I used to be the Champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment