Friday, May 21, 2010

Stepdaddy's Professional Wrestling Job Application


TRAINED PRO WRESTLERS ONLY:
I need to fill my address book with indy wrestlers who want to work for us at Battleground Professional Wrestling. I'm looking for guys who are professionally trained and are just looking for their next break. Be truthful, I know almost everyone in this business and I will check references. Pro Wrestling only: If you name anyone or anything in your application that pertains to "backyard wrestling" don't even bother sending it; it doesn't count.

Fill out the form at the bottom of this entry, cut, paste and email it to me at the.stepdaddy at gmail dot com

Name: John Webber
Gimmick Name(s): The Stepfather, Stepdaddy
Phone: xxx xxx-xxxx
Email: the.stepdaddy at gmail dot com
MySpace: myspace.com/the_stepfather
Home Address:
xxx xxxxxxxx street, xxxxx-ville, CA 9xxxx
Wrestling School(s): XPW Asylum, Rudos Dojo, BPW Bootcamp
Trainer(s): Dynamite D, Supreme, White Trash Johnny Webb
Tag Team/ Faction: The Stepfamily, The Poor Horsemen
Companies (Promoters/Bookers): BPW (Big Pete Villano, Foob Dogg), DMW (Hellfyre, Darevko), NAW (Mike Rayne, Bobby Hart), XPW (Mike Hartsfield, Kevin Kleinrock), UEW (Carnage), Evolucha (kAos, Mongol)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name:
Gimmick Name(s):
Phone:
Email:
MySpace:
Home Address:

Wrestling School(s):
Trainer(s):
Tag Team/ Faction:
Companies (Promoters/Bookers):

3 comments:

  1. I want to be a wrestler in the xpw /but I have no more money /I don't know to drive /here my address 4192 stoney fork rd caryville tn,37714 /I really want this badly

    ReplyDelete
  2. My real name charline byrge and my age is 32 years old here my phone number 423-324-2299 /thank you and may god bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is charline byrge/I live in tn my whole life I need a change because my mother boyfriend abuse me so badly so please come and get me

    ReplyDelete