Saturday, May 22, 2010

All I see are Pussies!!!


So I am like 99% of the population and I am part of a social network of some kind. I enjoy seeing what people I know are up to or just seeing then post funny vids and pics. But what seem to be a trend are these vague status updates so you can feel sorry for the person posting them. What happened to being a man letting lose with how someone or something has pissed you off. Why don't these cowards growing a fucking pair and if you got shit to say about someone or something fucking do it!

You have pick whatever forum you choose to be YOUR voice and then still hide behind the key board. If you feel it is soooo important you change your status to "Why would they say that about me :(". Why not put the douche on blast and say "Hey FUCKER I'm right here say that shit to my face!" We are reaching critical mass of pussies that we are heading the point of no return and soon no one will deal with issues the real way or call people on the shit they have had done to them. Instead they just sit there sucking their thumbs and having mommy say it's ok your still my little man.

FUCK! Don't be a little man be a Fucking MAN! Just like this Socal Syndicate bullshit, I warned so many people about this MARK ran show. And what happens? It gets canceled and the "Powers that BE" can't grow a pair and say we fucked up they hide behind a bullshit excuse and now workers I know are losing money when they could have taken different bookings. I'm not a bitter man, I'm a Damn Handsome Man, and wrestling is my religion and no one shit on the altar of what I believe in.

3 comments:

  1. These little snowflakes drive me crazy too. They're just trying to get girls to ask them "Aww what's wrong? Why the frownie face?"

    And sure enough they get the attention, nearly all of them. It's pathetic. Mommy's little snowflakes. I hope they realize the MEN that have to work with them see this crap and think "Gawd I have to get rid of this emo little freak."

    We have gotten rid of a few of these wusslings here at BPW too. Maybe we need to eliminate some more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Carlin once called it. "The Pussification of the American Male." Soft language gave rise to generations of more and more emotionally-distant individuals. Direct language, even over the last few years, has become more and more demonized by the public.

    Even professional wrestling wasn't safe. Anyone else remember the days when wrestlers couldn't say "I hate you" on TV for fear it would be too harsh for viewers to hear? And that was WCW, not WWF.

    It takes balls to get a WOMAN'S attention. It takes none to garnish sympathy from a girl with an emoticon text. It used to take just as big a pair to survive in the wrestling business. Now even the girliest of girls get in with no prob (and I don't mean the WWE Diva's).

    Whatever happened to natural selection? Stupid emo-baby swallows marble and dies. Stupid emo-baby does not grow up to produce more stupid emo-babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I have been guilty of doing the same thing on occasion I never realized the after effect of such emo-ness until I was Bitch slapped back into reality by my fellow comrades. For that im mighty grateful. I must say tho the random pouty emoticons serve as a form of say "cheap sympathy" on the online spectra. Some of us need to work harder for attention of the female race by working harder on our pick up lines such as "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" or "Michael J. Fox's cans of soda always explode when he opens them." Works for me anyway!

    Also If it wasn't the "military" excuse given today it would have been another, like prom night dumpster babies took over or zombie Nazi penguins from mars. As always the Handsome one was right. From what i know there was ANOTHER show booked by a mark that day too. After reading the results and outcomes im glad i did some thinking and didn't drag my 1991 Toyota through the high desert in the middle of nowhere to be a part of that fiasco. STILL not sure how a FREE show raises money for a charity. In the words of a witty man.. "Its like two retards trying to hump a doorknob".. or something to that effect.

    ReplyDelete